Aadhi Bagavan Illangal – Villa
Contents will be Updated soon
MATERIALS AND SPECIFICATIONS
1. FOUNDATION AND SUPER STRUCTURE
- Mix of framed and load bearing structure.
- Floor height shall be 10’-0”
- Pre-construction AntiTermite as per IS 6313 - 1981.
- Brickwork 9” thick for external walls using ﬁrst quality bricks in cement mortar 1:5 ratio.
- Brickwork 4.5” thick for internal walls using ﬁrst quality bricks in cement mortar 1: 4 ratio.
- Waterproof coat on open terrace with a layer of thermal prooﬁng and a layer of pressed tiles over it.
- Front elevation to have dry cladding design.
- Terrace parapet in MS grill design.
2. CARPENTRY WORKS
- Main door in Ghana teakwood frame of 5”x3” section with 35mm thick factory made teakwood panel shutter.
- All internal doors with country wood frame of 4” x3” section with 30mm thick factory made solid core commercial ﬂush doors.
- All bathroom doors with country frame of 4” x3” section with 30mm thick factory made waterproof solid core ﬂush door shutters.
- French doors shall be Teakwood with 5 mm thick glass and MS grill of required pattern.
- All windows and ventilators of UPVC make with 4mm thick glass.
- All windows and ventilators shall be provided with MS square 10mm bright bar grills.
3. FLOORING AND WALL TILES
- First quality vitriﬁed ﬂooring 2’0”X2’0” size for the entire carpet area with 4” skirting except in toilets. Tile cost at Rs 40/s.f
- The ﬂooring in toilets shall be ﬁrst quality nonskid ceramic tiles 1’0”X1’0” and the sidewall shall have colored dado tiles till 7’0” ht. Tile cost at Rs 50/s.f
- Internal staircase shall have granite ﬂooring and SS handrails. Granite cost: Rs130/s.f.
4. KITCHEN PLATFORM
- The kitchen platform shall have 20 mm thick granite top including polishing and
- bullnosing the exposed edge. A Carysil sink with drain board shall be provided.
- Glazed tiles dado over kitchen platform shall be provided to a height of 2’0”.
5. PLUMBING AND SANITARY WORKS
- Concealed plumbing work shall be with CPVC pipes of specified size and first quality necessary brass specials and ballvalves.
- All toilets shall have Hindware or equivalent extended wall mounted type closet and health faucet, along with white washbasin.
- All plumbing fixtures shall be chromium plated brass fittings of Jaguar or equivalent half turn foam flow type. Each toilet shall have 1 nos 2in1 wall mixture, 1 nos bib cock, 1 nos shower with arm and CP gratings. Kitchen sink shall be provided with a sink mixer. All washbasins shall have CP bottle trap and pillar cock.
6. PAINT WORKS
- Interiors of walls and ceilings shall be finished with 2 coats of Emulsion paint of approved brand and color over a coat of primer including first quality powder based putty.
- The teakwood main doors shall be varnished. All other doors shall be painted with 2 coats of synthetic enamel paint of approved brand and color over a coat of wood primer.
- Exterior walls shall have 2 coats of emulsion paint over a coat of primer.
- MS grills shall be painted with 2 coats of synthetic enamel paint of approved brand and color over a coat of redoxide primer.
8. ELECTRIC WORK
- The wiring shall be concealed type for three phase supply with PVC
conduit pipes of required diameter.
- The wiring shall be with first quality fire retardant multistrand Finolux, VGuard or other equivalent ISI copper insulated wire.
- All the switch boards shall have metal boxes with anticorrosive point of required size with modular wrap around series switches of MK or equivalent make.
- All the bedrooms shall be provided with point for air conditioner.
- Every room shall have 2 light points, 1 fan point and necessary 5 and 15 amps. Exhaust fans in toilets and kitchen, calling bell inclusive.
- T.V and telephone points shall be provided in bedrooms only.
- Each house shall have separate meter and all outdoor amenities connected 40/s.f separately.Each house will have separate DB with phase change over switches and 1 ELCB.
- UPS wiring provision.
9. OUTSIDE AND EXTRA WORKS (NOT INCLUDED IN S.F. RATE)
- Lighting around the building, parking and terrace areas.,
- 4’0” high compound wall with 4.5” brick wall with gate pillars and MS design gates.
- Name boards,/letter box mounted on wall.
- Overhead Sintex tank of 2000 lts capacity and sump of 6,000 lts in brick, common STP, bore and
- 50 mm thick flag stone designer paver blocks for outside pavement and carpark.
- Providing Electric Texmo submersible pump for sump.
- Rainwater harvesting.
conduit pipes of required diameter.