Ambalal Real estate is one of the upcoming Realty Developers that strives to offer complete infrastructure and development solutions.
Jawarilal Jain is a director of the company having 25 years of Experience in the field of Real Estate and Construction business. He is a well-known philanthropist not only…
Our clients are the focus of everything we do. We anticipate their needs and create value for our products and services. Growth is our passion. We achieve continually…
WHO WE ARE
Ambalal Real estate is one of the upcoming Realty Developers that strives to offer complete infrastructure and development solutions. We at Ambalal Real Estate is more that just selling spaces- it’s about providing you your future ‘Home’.
WE BUILD TRUST NOT CLIENTS
Ambalal Real estate projects are an impeccable blend of ‘Quality, Distinctiveness, Affordability and above all a Lifestyle that you’ve always aspired for!’
Driven by the passion to emerge as a top-notch player in the real estate sector, Ambalal Real Estates promises an opulent life that you’ve not just dreamt of, but have also worked hard for.
- Property value
- Traffic in the area
- Safety measure in the building/society and the crime rate in the area
- Future construction/future growth of the area
- Proximity to markets, railway stations, schools, your place of employment, hospitals, restaurants, cinemas, and malls
- Quality of schools in the vicinity, if you have kids
If you have a steady job and a decent credit history, there is a good chance that you can find a bank/home lender who will lend you most of the purchase price of your new house. Loan amount generally depends upon your repayment capability and can be a maximum of 80% to 95% of the cost of the property, depending upon the bank.
There are several banks and money lending companies who will lend you a home loan at competitive rates. Check carefully all the available options before choosing your bank or money lender.
Carpet Area: The Term ‘Carpet Area’ refer to the total usable area within the four walls of an apartment or a commercial space as the case may be. It is an actual usable area which the user gets to use. In other words. it refers to the area for which a carpet can be laid if required by the owner
Built-up Area: Over and above the carpet area, BUA would include the space covered by the thickness of the inner and outer wall of the flat
Super Built up area: This includes the built-up area along with area under common space such as the lobby, lifts stairs etc. This term is therefore only applicable in the case of multi-dwelling units.
NRIs can be defined as:
- Indian citizens who stay in a foreign country for employment
- Indian citizens carrying on their businesses or vocations
- Indian citizens abroad for any other purpose in the circumstances indicating a definite intention to stay outside India for an indefinite period
NRIs can also be:
- Indian citizens working abroad on assignment with foreign governments or international agencies
- Officials of central and state government and public sector undertakings deputed abroad on temporary assignments or posted to their offices abroad
- Indians who have settled abroad permanently or gone abroad on immigration Non-resident Indians become residents of India once they come back to India to engage in employment, for carrying on any business or vocation, or for any other purpose indicating a definite intention to stay in India for an indefinite period.
Quality is remembered
long after the price
We transform the brick and mortar structuree to fulfill the wish you had
when you entrusted the project to us…
WHAT CLIENT SAY?
J B Soft
We were so happy with the building process. The selection of materials, colors, lighting etc. was so organized and made the process go so smooth. The extra care and time are taken by the employees and sub-contractors were impressive as they worked to make each deadline. Extra time was taken during many walkthroughs to make sure we had things just the way we wanted it. Small changes or adjustments on the fly seemed like not a big issue at all. When it came to the finish work on the inside and outside they always had good suggestions to make it seem just right. Throughout the whole building process, they always let us know if anything affected our budget. We were very pleased when the house was done better than we expected and under budget
J B ERP
Thank you so much Ambalal. You worked very hard for us to find a house. You were very dedicated and we greatly appreciate your hard work. We will use you in the future. You made our first home buying experience a good one. We enjoyed working with you!
J B CRM
Ambalal, Just wanted to say thank you for helping us find a wonderful home. We are settling in & have probably gotten 75% in order. Getting lots of company- have a feeling the pool is the lure! We are especially enjoying it in this hot weather & getting good exercise. We are very happy here & it feels like home. Thank you for all your hard work. God Bless!